Inside Music Podcast #107: Interview with Celldweller
Inside Music is a show about life in the modern music business. Each week, host James Shotwell speaks with a musician or industry professional about their career and where they see the business of music going in the future. If you have ever wondered what it’s really like to make a living in entertainment, this show will supply new answers every week.
On this episode of INSIDE MUSIC, host James Shotwell calls his friend Klayton – best known to electronic music fans as Celldweller, Scandroid, or Circle of Dust – to discuss his unique career in the entertainment business. Klayton has built an empire of his own, which allows him to control his entire business, but the path to get to this point was not easy. Klayton walks James through the hurdles he faced early on and offers advice to others hoping to control their career. Be sure to check out Celldweller’s next release, Offworld, when it arrives later this year.
Inside Music is available on iTunes, Stitcher, and a number of additional podcast applications. Please subscribe and review the show.
Originally published April 5, 2017 via HaulixDaily.com
Connect with FiXT Interact
: Facebook Group
| Discord Chat
| Street Team
- Quiz: Outland Industries: Job Placement Test - March 18, 2018
- Inside FiXT: March 16, 2018 - March 17, 2018
- Circle of Dust Releases “Embracing Entropy” (The Plague Remix) - March 16, 2018
- Scandroid Releases “Afterglow” (Michael Oakley Remix) - March 16, 2018
- Sunset Neon Releases “Everything” (Josh Money Remix) - March 16, 2018
- Voicians Releases “Breathe” (Eric Prydz & Rob Swire Cover) - March 16, 2018
- Artist Update: March 14, 2018 - March 14, 2018
- Take 14% Off Your Next FiXT Store Order Because It’s Pi Day! - March 13, 2018
- Quiz: Can You Match The Blue Stahli Album To The Release Date? - March 11, 2018
- Inside FiXT: March 9, 2018 - March 10, 2018